Adjustable Gas block for AR15 - Clickable with 4 clicks / rev.
This gas block is made for standard AR15 barrel diameter of 0.750 inch. Port hole is compatible with all standard gas tubes so it can be installed onto any length gas system.
Made from hard and resistant steel EU-42CrMo4. (USA-4140). It is same steel that most barrels are made of. Since almost all factory AR15 are over-gassed for improved reliability, for sport shooting it’s necessary to reduce amount of gases resulting in reduced recoil and improved target control, specially for fast follow up shots. Shooter can adjust how much gas travels to bolt carrier with clickable and completely repeatable setting using included long hex hey (Allen wrench). This key allows you to adjust the gas block anytime, even with hand-guard mounted. Clear and crisp clicks hold the position so there is no need for a locking screw. Gas block can easily be disassembled for cleaning and assembled in same position by counting clicks. Advantage with a clickable system is that you don’t need a locking screw and when you disassemble and clean your gun you simply fully tighten gas block and count clicks (e.g. 8 clicks) and when you assemble it back you fully tighten and unscrew 8 clicks. Gas block is produced with tight tolerances and highest quality machining.
Why is Armanov gas block better than competition:
- Better material - hard and resistant steel EU-42CrMo4. (USA-4140)
- Low profile so even ultra slim hand-guards fits without any problem.
- Easy cleaning. You can fully disassemble gas block.
- Front side adjustment. No hand-guard removal.
- Included 200mm long hex key.
- Adjustable clicks - no counter crew required.
- Crisp 4 clicks per revolution. About 12 clicks of adjustable range.
- Compatible with mil-spec gas tubes.
- All screws are metric.
- Spare retainers pins included for changing your barrel.
- Engraved center lines for correct mounting.
- Special funnel made from inside for better barrel fit.
- Included thread lock for proper mounting.
- Made in EU on high-end CNC machines