The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment.
With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to many mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes*. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK® slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer but will also accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)*
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - rotation-limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
- Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)
*NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to a rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock
- Weight: 27.8 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 31.2 oz.
- Weight, w/carbine receiver extension: 31.7 oz.
- Length, max: 11.5-12.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.4 in.
- LOP, M16 Collapsed: ~14.3 in.
- LOP, M16 Extended: ~15.7 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.8 in.
* Specifications based on factory configuration.
M-LOK Technical Resources:
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.