|The Precision Armament M4-72 Severe-Duty Compensator features maximum Recoil Reduction in a Compact, Rugged Design. This compensator came 1st Place in the AR-15 Muzzle Brake Shootout test #1
Features an innovative reverse venting double baffle design for the highest recoil reduction in its class. Closed bottom construction combined with upward biased venting effectively eliminates both muzzle rise and dust signature. Precision machined from heat treated stainless steel for superior durability, the M472 can withstand the extreme heat of combat conditions without being subject to rapid erosion. Fits .223/5.56mm rifles with 1/2-28 muzzle threads. Available with an advanced Ionbond® high temperature CrCN coating (matte black), or stainless steel in-the-white (satin grey). Will accept most devices designed to fit over the standard A2 flash suppressor. Accu-Washer™ Muzzle Alignment System required for installation.
- designed to fit .223 caliber rifles with 1/2-28 muzzle threads.
- Color: Black
- SKU: A04002
- Material: HTSR 416 stainless steel bar, HRC 26-32
- Finish: CrCN matte black finish – or – Stainless steel matte finish
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56 mm
- Thread: 1/2-28 TPI
- Length: 2.25 inch / 5,715 cm
- Diameter: 0.875 inch / 2,2225 cm
- Weight: 2.6 oz. / 73.70 gram